AM Assessment Bibliography
In this list we included some References so you can prepare for the AM Assessment Online Test!
A.Mitchell et al., 2019
Bourell et al., 2017
Brooks and Molony, 2016
Diegel, Nordin and Motte, 2019
Dujin, Geissler and Horstkötter, 2014
Gonzalez-Gutierrez et al., 2018
Heteren and Kok, 2015
McCutcheon et al., 2014
Pereira and Santos, 2017
EOS GmbH, 2018
Ultimaker Group, 2014
Yancey and Bromberger, 2016
Lutz and Haag, 2019)
- A.Mitchell et al. (2019) ‘Additive Manufacturing – A review of 4D printing and future applications’, Additive Manufacturing, 24, p. 300.
- Berger, R. (2016) ‘Study Additive Manufacturing – next generation AMnx’, Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, (April), p. 85. Available at: www.gyartastrend.hu/download.php?id=28125.
- Bourell, D. et al. (2017) ‘Materials for additive manufacturing’, CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology. CIRP, 66(2), pp. 659–681. doi: 10.1016/j.cirp.2017.05.009.
- Brooks, H. and Molony, S. (2016) ‘Design and evaluation of additively manufactured parts with three dimensional continuous fibre reinforcement’, Materials and Design. Elsevier Ltd, 90, pp. 276–283. doi: 10.1016/j.matdes.2015.10.123.
- Chhabra, D. (2017) ‘Comparison and analysis of different 3d printing techniques’, International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology, 8(41), pp. 264–272. doi: 10.21172/1.841.44.
- Diegel, O., Nordin, A. and Motte, D. (2019) Additive Manufacturing Technologies. doi: 10.1007/978-981-13-8281-9_2.
- DNVGL-CG-0197 (2017) ‘Additive manufacturing – qualification and certification process for materials and components’, (November), pp. 1–48. doi: DNVGL-CG-0197.
- Dujin, A., Geissler, C. and Horstkötter, D. (2014) ‘Industry 4.0 The new industrial revolution How Europe will succeed’, Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, (March), pp. 1–24.
- EOS GmbH (2018) ‘Additive Manufacturing ( AM ) Basic Design Rules for Additive Manufacturing’.
- FDA (2016) ‘Technical Considerations for Additive Manufactured Devices Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff’, p. 28. doi: 10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004.
- Gonzalez-Gutierrez, J. et al. (2018) ‘Additive manufacturing of metallic and ceramic components by the material extrusion of highly-filled polymers: A review and future perspectives’, Materials, 11(5). doi: 10.3390/ma11050840.
- Hall, A. (2011) ‘Powder Safety Awareness for Additive Manufacturing What are we talking about ?
- Heteren, C. van and Kok, S. de (2015) ‘Turning additive manufacturing into business’, (December).
- Kayaga, S. (2002) ‘Institutional Repository The managerial performance of mutual funds : an empirical study c This item was submitted to Loughborough University as a PhD thesis by the author and is made available in the Institutional Repository’, Loughborough University Institutional Repository.
- Lutz, J. and Haag, M. (2019) 3D printing : Professional Knowledge. 1st edn.
- McCutcheon, R. et al. (2014) ‘3D printing and the new shape of industrial manufacturing’, PwC, 1(June), p. 8. Available at: http://www.pwc.com/us/en/industrial-products/assets/3d-printing-next_manufacturing-chart-pack-pwc.pdf.
- Pereira, J. A. and Santos, D. (2017) ‘Additive manufacturing of thermoplastic matrix composites’.
- Rheinland, T. Ü. V (2014) ‘Explosion Protection Safety Assessment for 3D printers .’
- RonaldBerger (2013) ‘Additive manufacturing A game changer for the manufacturing industry ?’.
- Slotwinski, J. A. (2017) ‘Safety Challenges and Mitigation’.
- Ultimaker Group (2014) ‘3D printing in manufacturing’, pp. 1–16. Available at: https://www.atkearney.com/documents/10192/5992684/3D+Printing+A+Manufacturing+Revolution.pdf/bf8f5c00-69c4-4909-858a-423e3b94bba3%0Ahttps://ultimaker.com/en/explore/where-is-3d-printing-used/manufacturing.
- Yancey, R. and Bromberger, M. (2016) ‘Design for additive manufacturing’, World PM 2016 Congress and Exhibition, pp. 1–10. doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-24532-0_2.
- E-UnitClasses of Fires and Types of Extinguishers; AgEdLibrary.com; Copyright © by CAERT, Inc (http://tuscolaagriculture.weebly.com/uploads/8/3/8/9/8389114/fire_extinguishers.pdf)
- Capital Fire Protection Limited; ABC’s of Fire Extinguishers (https://www.uregina.ca/hr/hsw/assets/docs/pdf/Emergency-Management/The-ABCs-of-Fire-Extinguishers.pdf
- Voelkert, J. C; A BRIEF GUIDE TO FIRE CHEMISTRY AND EXTINGUISHMENT THEORY FOR FIRE EQUIPMENT SERVICE TECHNICIANS; (2015) (https://www.wcupa.edu/hr/environmentalHealth/documents/FireExtinguisher101.pdf)
- Health and Safety Executive; Safe handling of combustible dusts: Precautions against explosions (2003) (https://www.hse.gov.uk/pUbns/priced/hsg103.pdf)
- DEKRA Insight; SAFETY GUIDE: A strategic guide to characterization and understanding Handling Dusts and Powders Safely (2013) (http://dekra-insight.com/images/white-paper-documents/wp_dustguide_us.pdf)